Based in Tel Aviv, Israel
August 16, 2016
Press / Business contact:
Karlebach 12 st,
Tel Aviv, 6473001
+972 524 279988
Fort Triumph is a tactical RPG emphasizing the use of Environmental features to create rich, challenging and rewarding tactical gameplay. Often dubbed a "Fantasy X-COM", in Fort Triumph every crate and every tree is a potential weapon in the hands of experienced tacticians. In order to succeed, you will have to burn, freeze, topple, kick around or outright destroy the scenery at the right moment. Your party of heroes will face challenges and win missions by completing diverse objectives - missions taking place in procedurally generated maps, making every mission unique in its tactical setting and the ideal way to approach and defeat it. Fort Triumph also features a changing world map influenced by the players choices.
- Hardcore tactical turn-based gameplay
- Interactive environments support your tactics
- Heroes evolving by learning new abilities
- Procedurally generated encounters
- Strategic gameplay and world map exploration
Fort Triumph is developed by Cookie Byte Entertainment. We have been working on the game for nearly three years, starting as a group of three friends working on our passion project together from home, and growing to become a small team of programmers, artists and writers working from a studio located in the heart of Tel Aviv. Fort Triumph was featured in GDC on March 2016 and PAX West on September 2016 & 2017 as part of the Indie MegaBooth, was greenlit on Steam on August 2016. On April 2017 we launched a successful Kickstarter campaign with over 1400 backers and $78,500 raised. On September 2017 following PAX West we launched our closed backer beta and testing branches, and since have received hundreds of feedback points and suggestions.What's Next
We are currently hard at work towards our Early Access launch on Steam and other digital stores, currently planned for late April 2018. The Early Access will ship with several hours of content and will grow considerably in the months following release as we implement more content currently in development.
Fort Triumph Trailer | YouTube
Fort Triumph: Kickstarter | YouTube
Fort Triumph: Gameplay | YouTube
This is a sample of screenshots we thought would be useful to you. We are always happy to support press and content creators,and you are welcome to contact us! for specific requests.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected for the Indie MegaBooth" - PAX West, September 2017
- "Selected for the Indie MegaBooth" - PAX West, September 2016
- "Selected for the Indie MegaBooth" - GDC, March 2016
- "Support an awesome team and a fun game!"
- Obsidian Entertainment (Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Fallout: New Vegas), https://www.obsidian.net/
- "Fort Triumph is a colorful tactical RPG inspired by the likes of XCOM, but adding some of its own twists"
- inXile (Wasteland, The Bard's Tale, Torment: Tides of Numenera), https://inxile-entertainment.com/
- "For fans of tactical games, this one looks both ambitious and fun!"
- Stoic Studio (The Banner Saga), https://stoicstudio.com/
- "Fort Triumph looks amazing: Fantasy Xcom"
- Ken Levine (System Shock, Bioshock), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Levine_(game_developer)
Store Page on Steam
Meet The Team
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Founder & Developer
Chief of Operations
Story, Content & Marketing
Art Director, UI/UX
Lead Game Designer & Animator
Level Designer & 3D Artist
Concept & 3D Artist
Freelance: Lead Writer
Marco Valerio Antonini